To educate, strengthen, empower and lead the rural population to prepare a better community at present in terms of knowledge, social justice, economic growth and self-reliance……
To conduct study on betterment indicators of development process for adoption of new findings and changes way to become less poor or deprived…..
To work for reducing poverty, equal society, voices against exploitation, literacy, pre- primary education, education up to class 10th or equivalent superstitions……
About of Social Upliftment Trust Foundation
The Workary of Social Upliftment Trust The organization devoting his life to provide awareness and voices to people living below poverty; The member of the organization is motivated by Gandhian thought of Social Justice and equity for last person in society. Their rights and roles are severally crushed in society The team member of the organization will be able to provide the same opportunity for deprived person who can not get the livelihood facility due to illiteracy, violence, exploitation and rigidity of rich people to not facilitate them for their own interest. These people came together in Year 2 K for support weaker section by their own vision and resources. These people were perplexed to see the country wide problem under which Gujarat and Rajasthan were highly affected.
Fund to plant on wastelands
Home Funds for poor homelessPeople
Funds for electricity in Rural area by solar panel
LEST MAKE THE WORLD BETTER TOGETHER
On the other hand, we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the charms of pleasure.
our latest events
प्रकृति ने सभी पंछियों की संरचना लगभग एक जैसी बनाई दो पैर दो पंजे चार
Objective– To develop in build system in school for developing creative ideas by the student
Frequently Asked Question
- A committed team of young professionals.
- Organization having pain on vulnerable people and technical capacity available for their empowerment.
- There is a team of social workers in advisory committee.
- Ambitious strategy.
- Developed peoples concentration on rural development is one of the most important opportunities.
- Constitutional provision and governments commitment on development.
- Development works are becoming sources of commission, bribe and corruption by brokers; organization is not in favor to work with them.
- Politician’s threats to work for their own area of interest.
- The bad reputation of few people creates confusion in mind of development partner.